About The Course
B.A. History or Bachelor of Arts in History is an undergraduate History course. History covers the study of the evolution of human civilizations down the ages i.e. from the pre-historic to the present times. The course covers the study of major historical events that took place both in India as well as across the world. From the starting history course is very popular and widespread among the students. The curriculum of B.A. in History course is divided into six semesters. Almost every college and university is offering this course. The course is career orienting in nature that opens many spheres for them after its completion.
More Details About BA History
B.A. History EligibilityB.A. History Course SuitabilityHow is B.A. History Course Beneficial?B.A. History Employment AreasB.A. History Job TypesAdvance Courses in B.A. History
Aspiring students should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board.
- Students should have critical reasoning and analytical skills, including the capacity for solving problems and thinking creatively.
- Second, who carries the ability to conduct research using different types of tools, such as information and communications technology, and sources also can go for it.
- Third, the ability to construct an argument by selecting and ordering relevant evidence and then to communicate findings in a structured, clear and persuasive manner, both orally and in writing are suitable for it.
- The B.A. (History) degree study trains students to read intelligently, think analytically, write clearly, accurately assess past trends, rationally predict future developments, thus understanding the real world.
- The degree course enables the students to develop a deep understanding of the evolution of human civilizations down the ages i.e. from the pre-historic to the recent times.
- The degree course study also helps in familiarizing the students with the socio-economic and cultural heritage of India and the world.
- Archaeology & Archives
- UPSC Jobs
- Historical Parks
- Research Centres
- Preservation Departments
- Radio Channels
- Survey Offices
- Curator & Guide
- Documentation Specialist
- Information Manager
- Librarian & Library Systems Analyst
- Online Search Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Records Manager
- M.A. (History)
- M.Phil. (History)
- Ph.D. (History)