About The Course
B.B.A. Logistics Management or Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Management is an undergraduate Business Study course. Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management is that part of Supply Chain Management which plans, implements, and controls. The program consists of a major stream and an elective stream selected from accounting, marketing, business management, and business information systems or operations management. The course enables you to study a second business area in depth and to develop skills, overall marketability and allow greater flexibility alternative career paths. The course is career orienting in nature that opens many opportunities after its passing.
More Details About BBA Logistics And Supply Chain Management
B.B.A. Logistics Management EligibilityB.B.A. Logistics Management Course SuitabilityHow is B.B.A. Logistics Management Course Beneficial?B.B.A. Logistics Management Employment AreasB.B.A. Logistics Management Job TypesAdvance Course in B.B.A. Logistics Management
- 10+2 or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks
- Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct an entrance examination for admission.
- Candidate should be known for basics of business communication, marketing, finance & economics, operations management, concepts of dealing with the customers in a service industry. Students also possess essentials like commitment to the job, good leadership, Co-ordination & communication skill.
- Applicants should be able to work in a team and sometimes may be under extreme pressure.
- They should also have a high degree of analytical, numerical and geographical know-how.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to develop skills in management, marketing, economics and organizational behaviour.
- Graduates can have jobs in logistics management, working as order clerks, junior purchasers, middle management, assistant logistics managers, transport managers, or logistics managers.
- Students can seek jobs in warehousing, retailing and transportation sector. Warehousing sector involves inventory control and preparing GRN (Goods Receipt Note).
- Applicants can also go for further Master’s Degree and then for research studies along with running and helping the family business.
- Colleges & Universities
- Career Vision - Chennai
- DIJIK Innovations Private Limited - Bengaluru
- Titan Company Limited - Bangalore
- CRPL India - Mumbai
- Chumbak Design Pvt. Ltd. - Bangalore
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Export Executive
- Shipping Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Export Sales Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
M.B.A. (Logistics Management)