About The College
REVA University Faculty Of Law
REVA University Faculty Of Law Bangalore the school in addition to its well experienced qualified law faculty members, invites regularly practicing lawyers and legal luminaries as adjunct faculty and guest faculty members to facilitate practical exposures on latest judgements.
The School of Legal Studies offers graduate programmes with an objective of preparing Law graduates with a sound understanding of the fundamentals of legal knowledge. The School offers B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A.., LL.B. (Hons.) of five-year (10 semesters) duration and undertakes consultancy projects. Equipped with excellent infrastructure including Moot Court, Counseling Cell, fully air-conditioned library with variety of print and online resources aims to advancement and dissemination of knowledge of law and legal processes in the context of national development.
To achieve excellence in educating professionals, advancing legal scholarship, serving the public, fostering justice and the well-being of society.
- To create excellent infrastructure to educate leaders who contribute to the advancement of justice and for wellbeing of society.
- To provide quality legal education at bachelors and masters level through technologically advanced learning resources
- To provide student-centric learning environment in legal education through innovative pedagogy and education reforms.
- To encourage research, innovation and entrepreneurship through legal and business environment.
- To organize programs through club activities for enhancement of legal knowledge
- To enhance leadership qualities among the youth and enrich personality traits, promote patriotism, moral and ethical values.
Air-conditioned central library with the seating capacity of 800 students and possesses a huge collection of books & journals both in print and e-form. The library is kept open from 8.00am to 12.00 midnight and it provides a mix of learning environments to meet different student needs. Online access to a vast range of information, including 3,000+ electronic journal titles and a huge number of e-books are available to all our students, researchers and faculty members. Candidates can also access business source elite collection of 1800+ e-journals and magazines through EBSCO database. Not just that, through NPTEL’s E-Vidya Media Streaming System through which you will view videos of all programs/ courses brought out by the NPTEL.
- Moot Court (Law)
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store
Everyone gets placements from our college. If anyone doesn’t get placement, they can start their own firm. The highest salary offered is Rs. 50,000 per month, and the lowest salary offered is Rs 20,000 per month. The average salary offered is Rs. 30,000 per month. Everybody gets internships. Companies like A360 Architects, Montimers Architects, Kamat, and Rozario Architecture are the top companies.