About The College
MVJ College of Engineering
MVJ College of Engineering established in 1982 as the flagship institution of the Venkatesha Education Society to impart education in engineering, management, and beyond. MVJCE’s 15-acre campus in Whitefield, Bangalore, bears state-of-the-art infrastructure that creates an environment for progressive learning and development.
- To become an institute of academic excellence with international standards.
- Impart quality education along with industrial exposure
- Provide world class facilities to undertake research activities relevant to industrial and professional needs
- Promote entrepreneurship and value added education that is socially relevant with economic benefits
Facilities in MVJ College of Engineering
- Computer Lab
- Internet Facility
The Placement Cell at MVJCE facilitates between the corporate and the student for recruitment. More importantly, geared to understand corporate requirements and develop students who employable. In the 4 years of engineering at MVJCE, thus accomplished through 160 additional hours of targeted training. Our programmes thus designed to improve confidence levels, analytical thought, presentation delivery, communication skills and technical know-how. MVJCE’s Placement Cell also supported by group discussion rooms, interview rooms, seminar halls, and more than 400 computers with 10 MBPS dedicated internet and LAN connectivity that can be utilized for online tests.
- B Tech Electronics and Communication
- BE Computer Science and Engineering
- BE Electric & Electronics Engineering
- BE Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech in Aeronautical Engineering
- BTech in Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- M Tech
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Application & IT