- BSc Anaesthesia Technology
- BSc Cardiovascular Technology
- BSc Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc Neuroscience Technology
- BSc Optometry
- BSc Perfusion Technology
- BSc Radiotherapy Technology
- BSc Renal Dialysis Technology
- BSc Respiratory Therapy
- MSc Medical Imaging Technology
- MSc Medical Lab Technology
Download Yenepoya School of Allied Health Science Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Yenepoya School of Allied Health Science
Yenepoya School of Allied Health Science the health care sector has become one of the largest employment generation sectors in India and abroad. The rapidly changing and expanding horizon of the health care sector demands formal training programs in all its allied areas. Advanced complex instrumentation & equipment require technologists not only to operate but also to care & maintain these instruments and equipment.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has defined all these professionals as Allied and healthcare professionals (AHPs) includes individuals involved with the delivery of health or healthcare-related services, with qualification and competence in therapeutic, diagnostic, curative, preventive, and rehabilitative interventions.
- To provide access to quality higher education, ensuring equity to create a vibrant knowledge capital and to create inspiring leaders of tomorrow who can take this country to the forefront of developed nations.
- To foster academic excellence and global competencies among students.
- To create an environment for the generation of new knowledge through meaningful research, adopting latest methods of pedagogy and incorporating modern principles of academics integrated with highest ethical standards.
- To extend the knowledge acquired and new knowledge generated for the development of the community.
Goals & Objectives:
- To be at the forefront of innovation by consistently updating curriculum, course content and practices, enabling the students to be competent and well versed in the respective field of study.
- Provide use of cutting edge technology and resources available to ensure effective transaction of the course contents.
- To complement classroom learning with interactive learning systems and hands on training by creating a collaborative Industry University Interface.
- Provide freedom to continuously reform health evaluation systems and be at the forefront of innovation to enable and incorporate best practices in teaching learning.
- To promote research in the frontier areas of the subject by encouraging the faculty and students by inculcating ethical principles in research.
- To facilitate knowledge exchange by organizing seminars, symposia, workshops, lectures and other such activities.
- To facilitate communication and collaboration with academia, industry and society in basic research and health related issues.
- To create advanced centers of research by developing state-of-the-art facilities and meaningful collaborations.
Facilities in Yenepoya School of Allied Health Science
The Yenepoya Libraries play a vital role in the teaching, learning and research programs . The libraries aim to achieve these through acquisition, organization and dissemination of library resources both in print and electronic formats.
The libraries have a total holding of 53,738 books 2500 + e-resources, 9316 back volumes of journals, 2441 Theses and Dissertations.
Continuous engagement in improving quality and facility of services hence results in achieving higher degree of user satisfaction.
The University is a member of the National Cancer Grid Consortium of e-resources, therefore access to the NCG Virtual Library resources in Oncology, Hematology, Palliative care and Pathology available. Institutional membership is also available to DELNET which is a resource sharing network among member libraries, National Digital Library (NDL) which provides access to a large collection of learning resources and Mangalore University Library. The University also is a member of the HELINET consortium of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, (RGUHS) Bangalore enabling access of more than 1,600 e-resources.
ICT section of Yenepoya manages ICT infrastructure and business applications, and support learning, teaching, research, and administrative functions. The team also include experienced engineers, technicians, software developers, and network and system administrators.
Facilities of ICT :
- Gigabit campus backbone network
- E- Learning
- Student Information System
- Document Management System
- Hospital Management & Information System
- The institute shall provide residential accommodation in the campus to the students admitted to regular courses.
- Compulsory for the students to reside in the hostel.
- Students residing within ten kms radius can stay with their parents.
- Every boarder must acquaint himself/herself with the rules and regulations of the hostel. He/she must obey these rules strictly.
Established on 24 September 2011 with the aim to bridge the gap between the job –applicants and a potential employer, and to plan career.
The Department of Physical Education operates sports and physical activities that reflect interest of the student body, the ethical principles of the University and the desires of constituents .
Offer opportunities to ensure that physical activity and fitness become part of regular healthy behavioural patterns. Encouraging any type or amount of physical activity in leisure time can provide important health benefits, compared to a sedentary lifestyle. Activities that promote strength and flexibility are essential because they may protect against disability, enhance functional independence, and encourage regular physical activity participation. These benefits are particularly important—a good quality of life means being functionally independent and being able to perform the activities of daily living. Because they spend most of their time in studies, the type and amount of physical activity encouraged in colleges are essential components of a fitness program and a healthy lifestyle.
The Outdoor Facilities
The Outdoor Facilities: International Standard Grass Soccer Ground ,inaugurated by Mr Mohammed Rafi on the 16th of May 2011. The viewing gallery that can accommodate a large number of audience. The soccer ground also alternatively used for hosting cricket matches as well as the Annual University Athletic meet