Download Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College Fee Structure 2023
About The College
Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College
Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital emerged as a humble thought by the Management of Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) with a vision to bring Ayurvedic system of Medicine to the mainstream healthcare system and was officially launched in 2015 as Yenepoya Ayurveda Health Center at Kankanady, Mangalore.Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) is a reputed institution renowned for its integrity, commitment to quality and excellence in service to the society. The University has been accredited with A grade by NAAC.
With the unrelenting dedicated efforts of the staff, the institution has only grown day by day. Now, Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital stands tall amidst the AYUSHGRAM Campus spread over 60.84 acres of land in the lush greenery of Naringana village, 5 km from Mangalore’s Medical town Deralakatte. Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital is the first institution of this region which aims to be the prime instituition in Mangalore’s Ayurvedic health care.
Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital brings you a world class experience in the pristine surroundings of a tranquil village in Dakshina Kannada. Nature is the closest companion of the campus that houses the institute offering the best of health care education. The salubrious climate and environment in the campus and its surroundings are ideally suited for higher learning and research.
Provide quality education to the students, and constantly strive to produce outstanding Ayurvedic physicians, teachers and researchers. Yenepoya Ayurveda College is all set with necessary infrastructure and facilities along with experienced teaching faculty as well as physicians.
The Academic Block houses lecture halls well equipped with audio-visual aids, LCD projectors, cordless microphones and excellent seating arrangements.
Facilities in Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College
- Full fledged 8 OPD’s functioning between 9am – 4pm.
- Doctors available 24 * 7
- In Patient facility with 24hrs nursing care and service.
- Emergency management and 24hrs Ambulance facility.
- Full-fledged Dispensary with classical and Herbal medicines.
- Special therapies like Leech Therapy, Bloodletting, Agni karma, Kshara Karma, Marma therapy etc. by well trained doctors
- Specialised Shalakya (ENT) Department
- Pre natal, Maternity and Post natal care of mother and Baby
- Yoga, Meditation and Pathyahara (diet and Nutrition) sections by expert Doctors.
- Well equipped Operation Theatre, Labour theatre, Panchakarma Theatre
- Diagnostic facilities like X-Ray, E.C.G and Clinic Lab
- Free Rural Medical Camps organised regularly in surrounding under privileged areas.