About The College
CMR School of Science Studies
CMR School of Science Studies Bangalore emphasis on collaborative learning, interaction with experts, professional skills, or relevant curriculum, every aspect of the academic programme . Through our high quality academic programmes, we groom students with the aim to make them industry-ready professionals armed with hands-on knowledge in their selected field of specialization. Strong tie-ups with our globally known knowledge partners and CMR group’s legacy in the field of education complements this unique learning journey at CMR University. The school offers specialized programmes in the fields of Sound Engineering, Film Making, Photography, Game Design and Development, Visual Effects & Animation and Game Art & Design.
These programmes are a result of strategic collaborations with a vast network of industry experts, artists, technicians, and programmers with invaluable inputs from various industry and placement partners.
At CMR University, we prefer calling our hostels as “Student Quarters” or “Student Accommodations”. These play a vital role in the academic cycle of a student. Hence, our student quarters are aesthetically designed to suit students’ needs for appropriate accommodation and place of study during their academic journey with us. The student quarters are designed to ensure proper lighting and ventilation throughout the year, whilst being spacious.
The main activities of Campus House are:
- Management of student accommodation, providing information and guidance regarding accommodation options.
- Kitchen operation and management.
- Monitoring of students’ well-being whilst inculcating discipline.
- To create and introduce new facilities and processes based on feedback from students.
At CMR University, our vision is to nurture creative thinkers who will drive positive global change. The Physical Education Department fosters this vision by training the students in various sports activities.
The objective, here, is to build competitive teams in various sports like Cricket, Football, Hockey, BasketBall, Throw Ball, Shuttle Badminton, Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, Swimming, Athletics, Gymnastics and others. In this regard, CMR University extends full support to sportsmen/sportswomen to help them to achieve their sporting ambitions.
In order to encourage sports, sportspersons are provided the below facilities:
- Accommodation in hostels
- Extra Coaching for sports persons, for completion of syllabus
- Travel allowance, reimbursement, and other support
- Financial and academic support
- Participating students will be provided exemptions with respect to classes and assessments as per UGC sports norms
- Sports students are treated as ‘on duty’ and they are provided attendance on the specified number of days, certified by the concerned Dean.