About The College
Agragami Institute of Management and Technology
Agragami Institute of Management and Technology in collaboration with Bharathiyar University offers B.B.A. in Aviation Management. This course is designed for those who are seeking to prepare themselves for managerial responsibilities. This will help them to develop their ability to recognize and solve problems and to understand the role of business in the ever-changing scenario. This is a 3-year University Degree course for students who wish to graduate with a specialised management degree.
BBA IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT
- In India alone, the aviation industry helps transport around 11.687 crore passengers every year.
- Aviation Management is the task of ensuring that flight operations run smoothly, passengers receive quality service on time, security is maintained and commercial operations such as airport duty-free shopping and airport retailing complex turn a good profit.
- At every airline and airport, the effort is to ensure that all these people have safe and happy travel experiences.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management is an important stepping stone for students making them eligible to pursue an MBA course.
Students who have successfully passed 12th Standard / HSC / 10+2 (or equivalent Level of Examination) from any recognized Board / University and have secured good grade of marks can join the BBA in Aviation Management in degree course.
- 1. Admissions will be on first come first served basis
- 2. No entrance test
- 3. Admission will be based on personal interview
- 4. Successful candidates have to reserve the seat by paying a non – refundable fee of Rs. 10000/-
- 5. Prescribed admission fees should be paid on or before the stipulated date which will be intimated after reserving the seat
- 6. Candidates have to submit 10th and 12th grade certificate, in case of MBA – a degree certificate, and in case of foreign student – a transfer certificate, migration certificate, equivalency certificate in original along with two sets of attested copies.
Documents to be submitted during admission:
- SSLC/X marks card – original
- II PUC/ XII marks card – original
- Recent passport & stamp size photographs-04 each
- Contact no. of parent/guardian: Landline & Mobile nos.
- Documentary proof of caste/reservation/income certificate etc.,
- Parent/Guardian must accompany the candidate for admission
- Admission timings: 9am – 4 pm
- Fee can be paid in Cash/Cheque or DD & can be submitted in favour of “JCKECT’ Payable at Bangalore.
- Fee no refundable.
- Separate Fees for Books, Uniform, Examination etc.,
Facilities in Agragami Institute of Management and Technology
The College has an information technology network with the latest technology. High speed servers running on a variety of platforms to suit all kinds of requirements, support the entire network. The computer labs with broadband connectivity enable students to seamlessly complete their academic work as well as pursue research. Students can make the most of the Wi-Fi connectivity, which facilitates easy access to the Internet anywhere on the campus.
The reference and lending library well-stocked with a vast collection of books, reports, journals and periodicals. The library also provides access to the best of business and management-relat-ed digital resources through its subscription to various databases consisting of scholarly and industry-relevant content. Students utilize these services for their classroom-related work and for further research into their areas of interest.
The cafeteria is a pleasant getaway from the hectic classroom sessions and caters to various regional delicacies.Students eat, relax and chat at our cafeteria. The dishes well made, both in terms of taste and quality, owing to the fact that we have the best chefs, who proficient in making South Indian as well as Chinese dishes. The rates in the canteen affordable and the students come here to pacify their appetite. The college administration ensures quality food served to the students and carries out timely inspections.
All classrooms contain an interactive whiteboard with a projector allow our teaching staff to provide interactive lessons. More over each class room, laboratory equipped with a special camera and students monitored by a mentor about his/her behavior inside the class room.
The college has an exclusive hostel facility for men and women, located at walking distance from the campus. Supervised by the College administration and has a full time warden. The hostel offers modern amenities and is neat and well maintained
The College has adequate buses which made available to the students and the faculty members for commuting from various points in the city. This facility has made it possible to start the classes in time and thereby helping the academic process. Our bus facilities have enabled us to maintain discipline among students.