Diploma in X-Ray Technology is as undergraduate Radiography course. X-Ray Technology is an electromagnetic radiation that penetrates within the body and creates images of these structures on photographic film or a fluorescent screen which later used by the doctor to understand a concerned problem. The program covers both clinical and administrative skills. The curriculum often includes several opportunities for hands-on training. This comprehensive program covers clinical courses in anatomy and patient care. The course opens many jobs in government and private sector after its successful completion.
Students should have 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised school board.
- Radiological technology is the production of medical images commonly called X-rays.
- Students learn how to prepare patients undergoing x-ray and electrocardiogram procedures, and ensure the procedures are carried out safely.
- They are taught to perform veni-puncture and injections, as well as conduct back-office laboratory tests.
- You’ll develop the knowledge and skills you need to perform laboratory tests, general radiography and electrocardiograms.
- This diploma program offers classroom instruction as well as hands-on lab and clinical experiences, X-Ray procedures, medical insurance and coding, patient billing and more.
- Colleges & Universities
- Doctor's Office
- Govt. Hospitals
- Medical Content Writing
- Medical Labs
- Outpatient Care Centre
- Private Clinics
- Assistant X-Ray Technician
- Consultant Radiologist
- X-Ray Technician
- X-Ray Testing Technician