Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology is a twelfth level Diploma Medical Lab course. Medical Imaging Technology is a process of creating visual images of the interior of a body for clinical analysis and medical purposes of recognizes diseases. The course provides students with a broad knowledge in biophysical and health sciences to enable them to acquire theory and practical know-how in handling radio imaging equipment and procedures. The course contains the essential theoretical studies and clinical practice needed to become a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer. After passing the course candidates have a wide scope of jobs both in private and government hospitals.
Aspiring candidates should have completed a 10+2 (any group) with a minimum of 50% mark from a recognised school board.
- The course is suitable to make the students know the basic anatomy of the body so that he/she can interpret the parts on the radiograph and helps to teach basic physiology of the body & how pathology will alter it, leading to a disease process medicine.
- They should have patience and course, long hour working and good communication skills.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology is beneficial to train the student in conventional radiography as well as in modern imaging techniques and in colleges and to educate students about a few alternative procedures which are not routinely performed.
- It helps to get information about the health of a patient with regards to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease
- Colleges & Universities
- Content Writing (medical)
- Govt./Private Hospitals
- Medical Labs
- Nursing Homes
- Applications Specialist for Equipment
- Computed Tomography Specialist
- Interventional Radiology Specialist
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Specialist
- Medical Imaging Technologist
- Radiology Information Specialist
- Sales Representative