Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science is an undergraduate Yoga and Naturopathy course. First, Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India aiming the attainment of a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquillity while meditating on Super soul. Second, Naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine based on a belief in vitalism, which posits that a special energy called vital energy or vital force guides bodily processes such as metabolism, reproduction, growth, and adaptation. The duration of the course is three years.
Students should have passed their 10+2 or its equivalent exam form any recognised school boards in India.
- The course is suitable for those who want to open their own gyms and health clubs offer a whole variety of exercise routines such as weightlifting, aerobics, karate, kickboxing, spin cycling, yoga, you can choose to specialize in the areas you are comfortable with.
- Candidates those who want to become good instructors have bright prospects for those aiming to pursue fitness as their career.
- Trainers having the right qualification can teach just about anybody who can pay to be healthy and fit from hardworking executives to the stressed-out CEOs, the politicians, the self-conscious student, the middle-aged housewife.
- Scope for yoga and naturopathy are both in private hospitals and health centers. They can also start their own Yoga Centres in populous places.
- As naturopathy is getting importance day by day all over the globe including India, among people who wish to escape the various side effects and symptoms, which are caused by the allopathic system of medicine. Therefore, the scope of employment in this sphere is wide.
- The instructor with excellent and good skills also can open and provide education relating this course outside India also.
- In recent times the yogic system of India is being popular day by day. Hence, they in return can get good career opportunities.
- Colleges & Universities
- Health Clubs
- Management & Administration
- Yoga Centres
- Naturopathy Consultancy
- Yoga Therapist
- Research Officer
- Yoga Instructor
- Assist. Ayurvedic Doctor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Therapists & Naturopaths
- Yoga Teacher
- M.A. (Yoga)
- Ph.D. (Yoga)