B.B.A. Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism course. The course focuses on the issues such as types of Aviation Management, enterprises in airlines and their relationships. The Aviation Management industry is being analyzed from marketing, planning and policy perspectives at national and international levels. Therefore, the program will provide students a strong background in the Aviation Management field as well as business and leadership practices. In this course, candidates learn about airport planning, airport security, passenger forecasting, aerodrome works, fire safety, dangerous goods, and many other related topics. The duration of the course is three years and is conducted under the semester system.
Aspiring students should have completed 12th Standard/HSC/10+2 (or equivalent Level of Examination) from any recognized Board in the country.
- This course is suitable for those students whose career objectives are toward the management and operation of the airside activities of the aviation industry.
- Applicants should be known of the common terms like nose, fuselage, tail, main-plane, port and starboard and the names of the control surfaces of an aircraft.
- Candidates should also possess such a mind that can demonstrate the ability to trim a suitable model glider to perform a straight glide, stall and specified turn.
- Students willing for further studies and want to become a lecturer in colleges/universities also are suitable for the course.
- The course is beneficial to provide skills for employment within an airport management role and also for further education such as Post Graduate Diploma & M.B.A.
- This course will equip students with the knowledge and professionalism required by the Air Transport industry.
- They have many job opportunities in airlines in India like pilots, flight engineers, aircraft engineers, chefs, crew, flight attendants, and airport services.
- Educational Institutes
- Airline Insurance Companies
- Sales and Advertising Companies
- Flight Schools
- Credit Control Manager
- Aviation Industry Manager
- Branch Manager
- Test Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Airline Contracting Manager
- Recovery & Credit Manager
- Teacher & Lecturer
M.B.A. (Aviation Management)