B.Com. Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Managements an undergraduate Logistics and Supply Chain Management course. Supply Chain Management will enable you to solve complex business problems related to the journey of products and services from the manufacturer or provider to the end customer. Students will gain an understanding of the techniques required for managing and improving the integration of design, resources, processes and customer requirements. The course includes topics in operations management, business process design, supply chain management, business logistics, production planning, and scheduling, and quality management. The course duration is three years and it is jobs opening in nature after its successful completion.
Aspiring candidates should have passed HSC/10+2 (or equivalent level of examination) from any recognized school board.
- They should also be able to communicate with persons outside the organization such as communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Applicants should have the capacity of establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships like developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- They also possess the quality of judging the qualities of things, services, or people such as assessing the value, importance or quality of things or people.
- Candidates should also be able to monitor and control resources such as monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- It also provides students with an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge to lead as global managers of people, projects and sustainable systems through supply chain management and information technology.
- It is also helpful for further studies such as M.Com., M.B.A., etc.
- The course is suitable to equip students to oversee critical aspects of the supply chain and prepare you for employment in a variety of administrative and/or management roles in organizations operating in the transport, purchasing, supply chain management, contract distribution, manufacturing and retailing.
- Banking Sectors
- Logistics Departments
- Trade Centres
- Retailing Outlets
- Manufacturing Industries
- Operations Analyst
- Production Manager
- Scheduling Planner
- Quality Manager, ERP Consultant
- Supply Chain Consultant or Change Manager
- M.B.A. (Supply - Chain Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management