Download Yenepoya Naturopathy & Yogic Science Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital (YNYSCH) was established in 2020. The Department of Health & Family Welfare (Indian System of Medicine), Govt. of Karnataka, granted the permission to admit 60 students in BNYS Course from 2020-21 onwards and 34 were admitted to the course. The college and its associated hospital has developed state of art facilities to facilitate the patient care, academics and research.
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital is proud to claim to be the first Naturopathy and Yoga Medical institution brought up by a Southern Indian State Deemed-to-be University which has integrated conventional medical facilites. The campus is located amidst the greens, away from pollution and surrounded with natural breeze situated in the picturesque landscape of Naringana village, Deralakatte. The institution provides immense opportunity for integrated learning of holistic treatments at a serene campus. The college offers 5 ½ years BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences) Medical Degree Course and the Teaching Hospital provides clinical education and intense training. This is a constituent unit of Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) and recognized by Central Council of Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN) under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India & National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), Govt. of India.
To emerge as a centre for excellence in naturopathic medicine and yoga medical education, clinical services and research
- To impart quality medical education to the students and assist them in their career.
- To provide safe, comfortable and professional working environment for the faculty to excel in their field.
- To improve evidence based medical education and clinical services through high quality research.
- To deliver naturopathic medicine and yoga health care services to the community.
- The college has a well stocked library with a large cache of text books, magazines and journals.
- The students are facilitated with well equipped laboratories and museums for enhancing their practical skills.
- The college provides a safe, secure and a clean in-campus accommodation with well-furnished separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The college is equipped with well furnished smart classrooms.
- The well equipped kitchen serves the students with nutritious and hygienic sattvic vegetarian diet, at an affordable cost.
- A gymnasium which houses the cardiovascular and resistance stations encourages healthy habits.
- There is a well-ventilated, spacious yoga hall and prayer hall.
- In-campus Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yoga Hospital, with 60 beds and a team of experienced doctors offering a full range of medical advisory services.
- College buses are available for students.
- 24/7 security service on campus to ensure the safety of the students.
- CENTRAL LIBRARY
- E-LEARNING CENTRE
- HOSTEL FACILITY
- STUDENT WELFARE
- GREEN CAMPUS