Download Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital (YNYSCH) established in 2020. The Department of Health & Family Welfare (Indian System of Medicine), Govt. of Karnataka, granted the permission to admit 60 students in BNYS Course from 2020-21 onwards and 34 were admitted to the course. The college and its associated hospital has developed state of art facilities to facilitate the patient care, academics and research. First Naturopathy and Yoga Medical institution brought up by a Southern Indian State Deemed-to-be University which has integrated conventional medical facilites. The college offers 5 ½ years BNYS Medical Degree Course
To emerge as a centre for excellence in naturopathic medicine and yoga medical education, clinical services and research
- To impart quality medical education to the students and assist them in their career.
- To provide safe, comfortable and professional working environment for the faculty to excel in their field.
- To improve evidence based medical education and clinical services through high quality research.
- To deliver naturopathic medicine and yoga health care services to the community.
- The college has a well stocked library with a large cache of text books, magazines and journals.
- Well equipped laboratories and museums for enhancing their practical skills.
- The college provides a safe, secure and a clean in-campus accommodation with well-furnished separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Equipped with well furnished smart classrooms.
- The well equipped kitchen serves the students with nutritious and hygienic sattvic vegetarian diet, at an affordable cost.
- A gymnasium which houses the cardiovascular and resistance stations encourages healthy habits.
- There is a well-ventilated, spacious yoga hall and prayer hall.
- In-campus Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yoga Hospital, with 60 beds and a team of experienced doctors offering a full range of medical advisory services.
- College buses are available for students.
- 24/7 security service on campus to ensure the safety of the students.