Download vlb janakiammal college of arts & science Fee Structure 2022
About The College
The tale of VLB Family began with the initiation of a school, TJMHSS, by the founder at his native village, Karadivavi. The Trust then flourished into Colleges and Schools. The Founder, an Eminent Industrialist and Philanthropist, Late Shri V. L. Balakrishna Naidu, incepted the VLB Trust in November 1981. The vision of the founder is to eradicate illiteracy as that form the root cause of all social evils with the mission to develop the nation and prosperity through education. The trust has been the beacon light for many in the field of education and determined to enhance the vision and mission through its luminosity.
The Founder, Late Shri V L Balakrishna Naidu, who was a man of great values, an eminent industrialist and philanthropist of Coimbatore, started the college with the aim of empowering the youth and also to work towards excellence with the vision of “Knowledge is Power”
VLB JANAKIAMMAL COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE (Autonomous) has been registered in the map of Coimbatore in the year 1991 and is committed to the pursuit of Academic Excellence for the last 27 years. It strives to produce young Graduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars in the fields of Arts, Science and Management. The Institution is affiliated to Bharathiar University and received the status of Autonomy in the year 2011. Adding a diamond to crown of the VLBJCAS, it is Re-Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC in May 2014. The College offers 17 UG and 5 PG programmes. M.Phil, Ph.D (Full Time/Part Time) are offered in Tamil,Mathematics, Commerce, Electronics, Computer Science and Management disciplines. Various co-curricular and extracurricular activities with Diploma and Certificate Programmes are also provided to the students.
We, at VLBJCAS are committed to achieving excellence through
- Developing and successfully applying innovative teaching methods and quality benchmarks to enrich creative learning experience,
- Developing a learner-centric environment and impart quality education,
- Enhancing the competency of the faculty members to develop both teaching and research skills,
- Contributing to the social welfare in the neighborhood through social and community services,
- Contributing to the nation and beyond, through the state-of-the-art technology, by producing vibrant technocrats and excellent managers who are ever willing to rise to the spirit of challenge and innovation with high ethical and professional standards, and
- Encouraging participation of all stakeholders in the developmental process of the college.