Download Vanguard Business School Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Vanguard Business School
Vanguard Business School Bangalore was started by Alumni from IIM’s, XLRI & MICA. Has a dedicated team comprising of Directors, Mentors & Faculty from some of the top business schools of the country with vast corporate and teaching experience.
The business school faculty have the passion and ability to guide the students for their management career. believes in the concept of Learning by Doing as such having an internship program and live projects for 3 Months, which makes their course more practical oriented and Industry bound.
Offers two main courses. These are the following:
- MBA + PGPM – 2 Years (Bangalore University)
- PGDM/PGPM – for 2 Years (AICTE Approved)
Offers its MBA programme with specialization in marketing, finance, human resource, operations. Admission in MBA is based on CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/SNAP score. The admission for the same requires to follow the following steps:
- Fill the online application form.
- Physical application forms can be collected from vanguard admission executives.
- Students are shortlisted on the basis of the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/SNAP score and then called for essay writing test (400 words).
- Selected candidate on the basis of the writing test is called for the personal interview.
- Students receive their offer letter through the mail and later asked to pay the MBA Programme fees
Students have the option of choosing an MBA programme along with PGPM. The PGPM programme an independent programme of the institution where the MBA programme offered by the university-affiliated by UGC and AICTE. The main purpose of this integrated programme is to fulfill the industry demand for more skilled managers. Students have to follow the procedure to get admission and can submit the PGPM+MBA Programme fees after receiving the offer letter.
Rolling admission process, the admissions open from December till the seats filled. Its suggested that students apply and undergo the selection process as quickly as possible.
The selection process for MBA + PGPM, PGDM/PGPM comprises of
- Pre-interview process – Admission Counselling
- Vanguard Entrance Exam (VET)
- Personal Interview (2 rounds)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
Prefers students with good analytical and aptitude skills, however, they do understand that students can better evaluated when interviewed. The B-School is open to students with any national level entrance exams (there is no cutoff) and it will be mandatory for students with less score to take up Entrance Test.
Over the past 9 years, Vanguard has achieved 100% placements. Some of the companies that visited the campus for placement includes Deloitte, KPMG, Amazon, HSBC, Swiggy, HCL, ITC Ltd., Naukri.com, Times Internet, Dun & Bradstreet, SAS, General Mills, Reliance Money, ICICI Securities, Mahindra Retail, Jaro Education, Euromonitor, Learn Wise and many more.
- Average CTC (2017-19 Batch): The average CTC has increased to ₹ 6.34 LPA compared to previous average CTC of ₹ 5.5L
- Highest CTC (2017-19 Batch): The highest this year is ₹16 LPA (International Placement)
- Internships (Summer Internship Placements): Internships are provided through campus placements
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- A/C Classrooms