- BE Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- BE Civil Engineering
- BE Computer Science and Engineering
- BE Electric & Electronics Engineering
- BE Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BE Information Science and Engineering
- BE Mechanical Engineering
- M Tech
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech Digital Electronics
- M.Tech Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Download The Oxford College of Engineering Fee Structure 2022
About The College
The Oxford College of Engineering
The Oxford College of Engineering, Bengaluru was established in 1974 and is an engineering institute that provides several courses at the U.G., P.G., and Doctorate level to eligible candidates. The college comes under the Visvesvaraya Technological University and is affiliated with the AICTE. Furthermore, the Government of Karnataka recognizes the college as an educational body of significance situated in the state. Admission to all the programs offered is made purely based on merit and depends on the candidate’s score in various entrance examinations.
Set in a sprawling campus of 6.25 acres, the college provides all the necessary infrastructural and quality education facilities. The placement and training cell of the college is also very determined and students are recruited in various top companies like Infosys, Wipro, PayPal, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, etc.
Listed below are some of the rankings and stats related to the college:
- The institute was recently ranked in the 251-300 band in the NIRF Rankings 2020 under the Colleges of India category.
- The college is one of the finest engineering institutions in the state of Karnataka.
The college known for its excellent placement cell, which provide training and mentorship to all of its students to increase their chances of plCEMENT. At present, the college boasts of having a 95% placement record. The placement cell plays the following roles:
- Students advised to enroll for certification programs to make their placement phase easier.
- The placement cell also guides those students who want to opt for higher studies.
- Campus Placements held at the college all through the year to ensure that the maximum number of students placed.
- The college also has a tie-up with several soft skill development companies that aid in the student’s placement journey.
The major recruiters of the college are:
- Just Dial
- ICICI Prudential
- Axis Bank
The college offers all the modern facilities in its campus. Given below are some of the many facilities provided by this institute for its students:
- Learning Center
- The institute has a fully equipped auditorium with a capacity of 600 students.
- Three Seminar Halls.
- Sports complex
- Excellent Placement Cell
- Group insurance for students & staff
- R.O. Drinking-Water Facility
- Food court
- Health Centre
- Sewage Treatment Plant (2 Lac Lts )
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Solar Power
- Centralized Air conditioning
- Round the Clock Security
- Campus Management System
- Oxford Metro Station in front of college
- Digital Payment Initiation