Download T John School of Nursing Fee Structure 2022
About The College
T John School of Nursing
T John School of Nursing has started in the year 2018. The 3 year Diploma Nursing course is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is approved by Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. Our campus is located in a serene lush green location 25kms away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.
Cavernous building block which is well equipped modern Nursing labs, Audio – Visual lab with all amenities like art slide projectors, LCD display enhances and overhead projectors. A well equipped Library with all Indian and International text books and Journals.
Full fledged faculty in the ratio of 1:10 (faculty/students). This provides for greater attention to core subject areas. We have post graduate and graduate teaching faculties to provide rich subject knowledge.
We create an atmosphere of inquisitive quest for knowledge to provide them with skills and confidence to mould them into industry–ready professional nurses.
- Computer lab – The college has a good computer lab with good quality computers and all student software.
- Laboratory – Labs have all the facilities needed for BSc Nursing and midwifery students
- Library – College has a big library equipped with all the reference books for all courses and other books such as novels, etc.
- Hostel – The college has a hostel for both girls and boys at reasonable rates.
- Sports – Cricket, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Athletics and compete at the university level
- Cultural activities – Painting, Drawing, Fashion Show, Indoor and Outdoor Games
- T. John College of Nursing has got a big building block that well equipped with modern Nursing labs, Audio – Visual labs with all facilities like art slide projectors, LCD display, and overhead projectors. A well-furnished Library with all Indian and International textbooks and Journals useful for Nursing students.
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences