About The College
T John College of Nursing
T John College of Nursing was founded in 1993 by Dr. Thomas P. John. The college offers a wide variety of courses in over 20 departments. The most popular courses are BSc nursing and general nursing and midwifery. College has 31 University ranking students. College attracts students from all over India mostly for the Nursing courses. The admission for all the courses occurs by Online mode. The selected candidates will have to pay the fees and confirm the admissions. The top recruiters are some renowned hospitals in Bangalore like SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, APOLLO HOSPITALS, NARAYANA MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITALS, etc
T. John College of Nursing has started in the year 2003. The 4 year Basic B.Sc. Nursing course is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is approved by Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. Our campus is located in a serene lush green location 25kms away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.
T John College of Nursing has got a cavernous building block which is well equipped modern Nursing labs, Audio – Visual lab with all amenities like art slide projectors, LCD display enhances and overhead projectors. A well equipped Library with all Indian and International text books and Journals.
Responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives and providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
Abreast of latest trends and technology in providing health care.
Awareness, interest contributes towards advancement of self and of the profession.
A board concept of fundamental principles on which quality Nursing care is based and a satisfactory level of skill in providing care to people of all age in a community or institutional settings.
Able to apply the principles from the physical biological, social and behavioral sciences for assessing health status.
Recognition of Principles of teaching and their application to the work of the nurse.
Develop ability to advance without further formal education to positions which require beginning skills in clinical teaching and uni-management.
- Computer lab – The college has a good computer lab with good quality computers and all student software.
- Laboratory – Labs have all the facilities needed for BSc Nursing and midwifery students
- Library – College has a big library equipped with all the reference books for all courses and other books such as novels, etc.
- Hostel – The college has a hostel for both girls and boys at reasonable rates.
- Sports – Cricket, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Athletics and compete at the university level
- Cultural activities – Painting, Drawing, Fashion Show, Indoor and Outdoor Games
- T. John College of Nursing has got a big building block well equipped with modern Nursing labs, Audio – Visual labs with all facilities like art slide projectors, LCD display, and overhead projectors. A well-furnished Library with all Indian and International textbooks and Journals useful for Nursing students.