Download Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Bengaluru (SCMS-B) is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune and began its operations in November 2021. Based in electronic city, the IT hub of Bengaluru, the institute employs a vibrant academic approach that enables learners to choose topics from a variety of areas. The unique curriculum combines business studies with data sciences and analytics to transform students into skills driven business managers.
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) is a multi-disciplinary university offering its students and faculty a vibrant learning ecosystem designed around its multi-cultural and innovative ethos. Established in 1971 by Prof. Dr. S.B. Mujumdar, it is a ‘home away from home’ for international students. The university is based on the Vedic thought of “World as One Family” and is committed to building international understanding by offering quality education to students of more than 85 countries.
- Promoting international understanding through quality education.
- To inculcate spirit of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ (the world is one family)
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
- To promote ethical and value-based learning
- To foster the spirit of national development
- To inculcate cross cultural sensitization
- To develop global competencies amongst students
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community
- To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment
- To produce thought provoking leaders for the society
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Bengaluru
Located in the plush green environs of Electronic City, the imposing structure of SCMS, Bengaluru stands tall amidst the sprawling campuses of global IT giants. The institute boasts of state-of-the-art infrastructure with the following amenities.
- WiFi enabled campus
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Conference rooms
- Seminar halls
- World-class auditorium
- Ultramodern gymnasium
- Basketball court
- Underground badminton & squash courts
- Health Care services
The Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Bengaluru (SCMS-B) library offers an excellent array of information resources, technologies and services to support the academic and creative achievements of our students and faculty members.
The library contains the latest national and international journals and a large collection of books for management studies. The library resources are built to encourage students to develop research and critical learning skills.
The online library portal is accessible over the network on a 24×7 basis. Users can access full text resources and know the real-time status of various library materials from their own mobile and computer terminals.