Download St Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology Fee Structure 2022
About The College
St Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology
St Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology (AIMIT), Mangalore established in the year 2009. AIMIT the new campus for MBA and IT programmes offered by St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AIMIT courses include postgraduate (MBA, MCA, PGDBF, PGDCA, M.Sc.) programmes in the field of management and information technology. AIMIT is affiliated to the Mangalore University.
Various infrastructural facilities are provided by the St Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore such as a library with a rich collection of journals and books, laboratories to provide practical knowledge to the students, a food court to serve healthy and hygienic food to the students. AIMIT also has an auditorium that can be used for organising meetings, events, etc. Indoor and outdoor sports facilities are also available for the students to spend their free time and separate hostels for boys and girls. The details of these facilities are given below:
- Library: The institution library has all kinds of text and reference books. Students can avail of the facility of the digital library.
- Laboratory: AIMIT has laboratories inside the campus that facilitates the computational needs of the students. By getting practical exposure, students can have better learning.
- Food Court: This provides a wide range of Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food for the students, faculty, staff and visitors of AIMIT.
- Auditorium: Equipped with modern facilities.Also equipped with the latest teaching aids like LCD projector, slide projector and overhead projector. The hall used for conducting guest lectures, symposiums and seminars.
- Sports: The institute provides both indoor and outdoor games facilities for the students. The institute has maintained Department of Physical Education that provides facilities like Cricket, Basketball, Football, Badminton (Indoor), Volleyball, Table Tennis, Pool/Snooker, Chess and Carom and Swimming. Dance, Yoga and Aerobics sessions also conducted by the team.
- Hostel: AIMIT provides safe and secure accommodation facilities to the students for a comfortable stay. Separate hostels for boys and girls with all the essential facilities for the students.
The MBA students stay on campus since they have numerous activities that can go on up to 8 pm on weekdays. The GENTS HOSTEL offer twin-accommodation with baths attached. Each block can accommodate 250 students on 5 levels. The second phase of the AIMIT campus expansion will see additional hostel facilities. Students have 24×7 access to hot water in their rooms thanks to the solar water heaters that have been installed.
The MBA students are encouraged to stay on campus since they have numerous activities that can go on up to 8 pm on weekdays. The LADIES HOSTEL offer twin-accommodation with baths attached. Each block can accommodate 250 students on 5 levels. The second phase of the AIMIT campus expansion will see additional hostel facilities. Students have 24×7 access to hot water in their rooms .
The lower section of the library has the OPEN ACCESS section where students can read books and journals. The upper section is for course-related books. The library has a vast collection of international journals and magazines, electronic resources and books on a wide range of topics. Students have access to more than 74 journals including ICFAI journals, 33 magazines, 11 newspapers, 11 international journals, 3 international magazines, and over 60 online journals. AIMIT is also a member of IEEE. The library also provides access to online browsing, and students can also reserve books online. The library is open from 8 in the morning to 11 pm every day of the week, including on holidays.
Also provision for indoor games like the table tennis and caroms. Girls have access to a separate gym facility in their hostel building .
Food prepared hygienically and served at a reasonable cost. Separate section provided for the faculty members. Food served throughout the day, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and resident students can use the food card facility.
The fully air-conditioned, state-of-the-art AUDITORIUM can host three hundred students. Conferences, meetings, programmes and the college festivals are all held in this auditorium.
High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity ensures that students can connect to the Internet and servers even from their rooms on campus. Hostel students have 24×7 WI Fi access.
AIMIT has six spacious, air-conditioned computer laboratories that occupy 12,000 Sq Ft. Each lab has over forty state-of-the-art computers.
The Institute has a sprawling 1.5 lakh Sq Ft ACADEMIC BLOCK. This block has 18 large classrooms, six air-conditioned gallery-type lecture halls for 60 students each, and the faculty rooms.
The labs provide a variety of platforms to implement what learned in class. Open till 11 p.m every day, and lab sessions managed by two faculty members. A large LCD screen available for presentations in the labs. Various LAN servers overseen by the System Administrator who manages the installation and provides access to student and the faculty members.
Placement cell helps the students in getting employment opportunities in various reputed companies. Thus, the AIMIT Placement Cell coordinates all the placement activities and aids thel recruitment process. It acts as a common link between the industry and the job seekers. Eminent personalities from the industry regularly visit the campus for guest lectures, seminars and interactive sessions which immensely help the students to prepare for the rigorous selection process. Through the placement cell, AIMIT makes students constantly aware of the changing trends and demands of the corporate world.
- Invitation- Firstly, the AIMIT Placement Cell coordinates with the recruiting companies and sends an invitation to the past and potential recruiters via mail along with annexure and other documents such as a brochure to the potential recruiters for placement drive.
- Acceptance of Invitation – Once the company wishes to conduct campus placement at AIMIT, in return fills in all the necessary information in the annexure and reverts via mail and confirms their presence for conducting the placement drive and gives a briefing about the company profile, job profile and other details about the campus recruitment drive.