Download SEA College of Management Studies Fee Structure 2022
About The College
SEA College of Management Studies
SEA College of Management Studies, Bangalore .The Southeast Asian Education Trust Was established in the year 2000 with the main objective of providing academic excellence to all sections of the society. The trust focuses on imparting quality education, disciplined integrated personality development, research, management skills to face global challenges.
The campus at South East Asian Education Trust with its extensively landscaped garden is widely acknowledged as one of the most beautiful in Bangalore, harmoniously combining building and open spaces. S.E.A.E.T prides itself on its world-class facilities intermingled with the heritage-protected buildings and state of the art teaching and research facilities, including lecture and performance theatres tutorial spaces studios, and laboratories. S.E.A.E.T has computer laboratories through the campus carrying the latest software and hardware in general and subject-specific.
To build a humane society through excellence in education and health care
To develop SEA as a Centre of Excellence imparting quality education, generating competent, skilled manpower to face the scientific and social challenges, with a high degree of credibility, integrity, ethical standards and social concern
1. Quest for learning and discovery
a. Excellence in learner centered education
b. Innovation, research and scholarship that empowers society
2. Spirit of scientific inquiry and reform
a. Fostering of a scientific temper
b. Openness to change
3. Integrity and professionalism
a. Ethical behaviour in personal and professional spheres of life
b. Truthfulness, fairness and sense of duty
4. Respect and Social Compassion
a. Promoting equality, respect for diversity, trust and humility
b. Instilling a sense of social responsibility through education
Our campus has state-of-the-art facilities with a rich and modern infrastructure. The campus fulfils all the norms provided by the governing bodies in terms of infrastructure, equipment, and modern amenities. The campus is designed to provide a perfect educational environment that is free from any pollution while staying easily accessible.
- Separate hostels for boys & Girls in the college campus.
- The rooms are comfortable & well furnished.
- The campus cafeteria offers excellent food in variety of cuisines.
- Round the clock medical facilities.
- 24 hours security & House- keeping facility.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and strict discipline ins maintained.
- Separate hostel for international students.
Anti- Ragging Measures
Instruction to candidates seeking admission
- Ragging is “STRICTLY PROHIBITED” both inside and outside the college campus and in Hostels
- As per section 116 of the Karnataka education act. 1983 ( Karnataka Act no.1 of 1995) Ragging
- Anti -Ragging committee and Anti-Ragging squads comprising of senior faculty and warden are constituted to deal with Ragging related incidents.
- If any incident of Ragging comes to the notice of the authorities, the concerned student shall be liable for action as per the law, if found guilty.
SEACET Student’s Cell
- Student Counselling Cell
- Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
- Anti Ragging Cell
- Parents Relation Centre
- Students/Teacher welfare Cell
SEA Multipurpose indoor stadium and ground is having the facility to conduct following indoor and outdoor games.
The objective of the placement department Is to provide the best placements to the students. The department also would like to guide students to choose the right career and to give knowledge, skill, aptitude, attitude, and meet the manpower requirements of the industry.
The Placement Department facilitates activities like:
- Create excellent career opportunities for all students.
- Enhancing employability opportunities for each student.
- Providing a platform to fulfill their professional and personal goals
- To collaborate with the Finishing School in delivering industry preparedness training.
- Industry Interaction and Alumni Relations.