- Animations and Design
Download REVA University Of School of Arts Humanities and Social Sciences Fee Structure 2022
About The College
REVA University Of School of Arts Humanities and Social Sciences
REVA University Of School of Arts Humanities and Social Sciences Bangalore offers programs that prepare graduates who are aware of and can interact with contemporary thought and research in their respective specializations and utilize such in their professional lives.
The School of Arts, Humanities offers programmes that prepare graduates who are aware of and can interact with contemporary thought and research in their respective specializations and utilize such in their professional lives. The graduates will also be equipped with foundation of subjects and variety of skills required to compete in the global job market. The School also facilitates research leading to Ph.D. in humanities disciplines. The School of Arts and Humanities has been listed under the “10 Most Admired Media & Mass Communication Institutes, 2019” by The Knowledge Review.
To promote excellence in advancement of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences disciplines, professions, and services through education, research, innovation, extension and collaboration
- Impart quality education to meet the needs of profession and society, and achieve excellence in teaching-learning and research in the area of communication, journalism and psychology through student centric learning, interdisciplinary approach and innovative pedagogies;
- Attract and develop talented and committed human resource, and provide an environment conducive to research, innovation, creativity, and team-spirit;
- To establish collaborations, promote industry – university partnership, encourage entrepreneurship, and involve in community development services;
- Develop excellent infrastructural facilities, facilitate effective interaction among faculty and students with other schools, and foster networking with alumni, industries, institutions and other stake-holders; and
- To practice and promote high standards of professional ethics, enrich personality traits, promote patriotism and moral values.
Air-conditioned central library with the seating capacity of 800 students and possesses a huge collection of books & journals both in print and e-form. The library is kept open from 8.00am to 12.00 midnight . Provides a mix of learning environments to meet different student needs. Online access to a vast range of information, including 3,000+ electronic journal titles and a huge number of e-books . Candidates can also access business source elite collection of 1800+ e-journals and magazines through EBSCO database.
Moot Court (Law)
Hospital / Medical Facilities
Everyone gets placements, if anyone does not gets placements then they can start their firm. The highest salary offered is Rs 50,000, and the lowest salary offered is Rs 20,000. The average salary offered is Rs 30,000.