Download Ramaiah Institute of Management Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Ramaiah Institute of Management
Ramaiah Institute of Management is one of the most preferred Business schools in Bangalore. Being located in the heart of the city the institute is acclaimed as the one of the best Business schools providing quality management education through its PGDM program. It has been consistently ranked as one among the Best 100 Business schools in India by several ranking partners. The program is NBA accredited and approved by AIU as MBA equivalent. The curriculum is Industry-Oriented and designed by both Academicians and Industry Experts, coupled with new age teaching pedagogies and assessments. The aim is to offer the nation with vision driven leaders who are globally competent to meet the challenges of a future world.
To be a globally recognized Management Institute nurturing and empowering leaders.
- Dissemination of Management Knowledge through a right blend of a contextually relevant curriculum, innovative pedagogy and transparent assessment.
- Building a research culture to augment critical thinking and analytical abilities among students and faculty.
- Sensitizing students to become professional, ethical and socially responsible individuals by inculcating leadership skills through holistic and value-based learning.
- Creating an ecosystem that provides exposure to global cultures.
- Igniting the entrepreneurial spirit among students to establish organizations that create value.
The institute has well-appointed classrooms to create quality learning environment to students. The classroom pedagogy augmented by necessary IT infrastructure, Computers, Internet facilities and Audio Visual aids. These facilities hence used to enrich the educational experience imparted to students and enable blended learning model which is order of the day.
Institute Library and Information Centre (RIM LIC), a state-of- the art information Centre enriched with updated information sources in the field of business management related subjects and equipped with Wi- Fi connectivity. RIM LIC subscribes selected online resources, electronic Book, journals, and online databases.
The Ramaiah group has several hostels separately for girls and boys. The Institute provides an option to the students to use these facilities. located in close proximity to the campus.
- Hostel rooms – well lit and ventilated.
- Purified drinking water is always available.
- Running water available throughout the day to facilitate washing of clothes.
- Ear-marked area is provided to dry clothes.
- Sanitation given high priority in the hygiene upkeep.
- Food and laundry facilities are available in-house.
- Fundamental furniture like cot, bed, table and chairs are provided.
- Basic appliances like lights, fans and geysers are provided.
- Wi-Fi enabled throughout the hostels.
- Uninterrupted power supply is also a feature at the hostels
- Doctors are available on call.
The Institute organizes sports events to provide an opportunity for students to develop team building and leadership skills. Sports day for all faculty and staff members conducted at the Institute every year. Students and Staff members can make use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities .
The Institute believes that the best way to keep pace with technological changes is by giving the students upgraded computer facility which consists of a large number of computers backed with latest software and internet connectivity. The Institute has an exclusive department comprising of well qualified, trained and experienced personnel that takes care of the computer labs, systems, networking and information technology requirements.
As a premier B-School, the Institute provides unlimited internet usage to the students, through its high speed WiFi environment. Wi-Fi enabled campus. All computers connected through a LAN and users can access the internet and intranet.
A leased line internet connection with 100 MBPS with 1:1 ratio, through Wi-Fi and LAN. There are 20 Wi-Fi access points throughout the Institute with ARUBA Network Controller.
- Cyberoam firewall placed in the institute to protect against data pilferage.
- Some of the important servers in RIM are
- Student Information System (ERP)
- Biometric Attendance System
- DHCP Server
- DNS Server
- Thin Client Server
- NVR for CCTV