Download Pompei College Fee Structure 2023
About The College
Pompei College – Religious and Linguistic Minority Institution founded in 1981 by Rev. Fr Bernard L. D’Souza in order to provide education primarily to the youth of this area. It also fulfills the aspirations of higher education of the locality adding to the cultural content of the society by imparting academic and value education to students of all castes and creeds without distinction. The Catholic Board of Education, Mangalore, manages the college. It is affiliated to the Mangalore University.
To impart academic and value education to our students in order to form them into wholly integrated persons.
Form our students intellectually, emotionally, physically, aesthetically and spiritually so that become responsible citizens of the world. When realized, the Vision and Mission of Pompei College would translate into the following visible and measurable goals and achievements.
- Development of the latent talents of the students
- Preferential option for the poor and members of the minority community
- Fostering critical thinking, creative ability and intellectual excellence
- Building healthy relationship between the Staff, Students and Society
- Establishment of a just and peaceful social order
- Bring forth competent and qualified graduates for suitable job – placements
- Help the slow learners and encourage the advanced – learners
- Impart Value Education to develop moral uprightness
- Promote gentlemanly and lady-like conduct and behavior
- Foster sensitivity towards the poor and the needy.
- Remedial coaching classes for the minority students.
- Women’s Hostel
- Spacious and well-ventilated Class Rooms
- Well furnished Library
- Book Bank Facilities to the students
- Spacious grounds for Sports and Games with two gymnasia
- E-learning, ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual facilities
- N.C.C. Naval Wing (Men & Women) & N.S.S.
- Conductive Atmosphere for Study
- Well-equipped Infrastructure
- Personal Attention to every Student
- Free Midday Meals to the needy Students
- Career Guidance Programmes
- Efficient Staff
- Campus Selection & Placement Opportunities
- Canteen Facilities
- Co_operative Book Store
- Outreach Programmes
- Various Clubs & Associations for All-round Development and Personality
- Remedial Coaching and Coaching for Entry into Civil Services Examinations for Minority Students under UGC Scheme
- UGC assisted stipends, travelling allowances etc.
- Many other opportunities for the students
- Providence Hall
- Computer Center
- Staff Quarters
- College Canteen
- Conference Hall
- Audio Visual Hall
- Indoor Games
- Co-Operative Society
- Ladies Hostel
- Courses Offered – B.A, BCom, BBM, MCom