- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc Nursing
- BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
- BSc Radiotherapy Technology
- BSc Renal Dialysis Technology
- BSc Respiratory Therapy
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Medical Imaging Technology
- MSc Medical Lab Technology
- MSc Microbiology
- PC BSc Nursing
Download NITTE Fee Structure 2022
About The College
NITTE, officially NITTE (Deemed to be University), is an institute of higher education located in Derlakatte, Mangalore, India. It is formed under the Trust of NIITE, a trust sponsored by Nitte Education Trust which has established 31 institutions spread in three campuses at Nitte, Mangalore and Bangalore.
The Government of India conferred the status of Deemed-to-be University in June 2008.
The institution has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).