Download MVJ College of Nursing Fee Structure 2022
About The College
MVJ College of Nursing
MVJ College of Nursing established in 1993 under the banner of Venkatesha Education Society (VES) has grown immensely and exponentially since inception with the onus being or holistic preparation of nurses to serve the humanity. College headed by our enterprising Chairman, Dr. M. J. Mohan, versatile Executive director Dr. Mohan Rao and Dynamic Chief Executive Officer Dr. Dharani Mohan as the operation head of the college .
Nursing is a caring health profession, whose practice is built on knowledge, Practice and research. The Nursing profession provides indispensable health care services to individuals, families, groups and communities. MVJ College of Nursing students and scholars should be cogent on the pursuit of knowledge through teaching & learning on the basis of intellectual standard, preparedness, and power for excellence.
Recognizing and valuing the contributions of our clinical colleagues in Nursing and other professions and collaborative partners in the community, support our missions of Education, Research and scholarly practice.
- Ensures to provide positive catalytic impulses to every citizen to stretch their inherent learning competencies through self – discovery processes.
- To evidence as a centre of excellence for Nursing Education at the International level through Quality approach, Professional development & Research.
- To pursue distinction in Nursing Education by preparing students to be competent, committed, quality focused and value based professional nurses with the motto “Love to Serve”.
- To produce International standard in Nursing by building on our own cultural values, enhancing humanity, transmitting our heritage, creating innovation in Nursing Practice, Education & Research.
- To offer Diploma, Graduate & Post Graduate Nursing Programme of high academic supremacy by accelerating ceaseless growth and comprehensive developments of the students and faculty.
- To bestow best Nursing education that integrates continuous quality improvement, ongoing technology and cost effectiveness.
Facilities in MVJ College of Nursing
The class rooms are spacious and well furnished, with good ventilation and lighting. All classrooms have the facility to use modern teaching aids including LCD projector.
pre clinical labs
The lab is equipped with articulated and disarticulated skeletons, models, charts and specimens to reinforce the classroom learning of human anatomy and physiology.
College has a well organized and spacious library for the use of both students and teachers. It is managed by a qualified librarian. The library houses a large number of books in Nursing and Allied subjects. There are Journals both Indian and foreign pertaining to Nursing and allied subjects. The library also has got facility for Internet, printing, photocopying and has CCTV Coverage.
For the convenience of students and faculty staying off-campus, MVJ Medical college and Research hospital has a fleet of 6 buses that ferry them to and fro. The buses traverse the city and suburbs and routes are planned thus provide maximum convenience to students. Additionally, the college is also well connected to the BMTC bus services and a major metro station that is located few kms away from the campus is under commission.
Both Hygienic and healthy meals provided.
The hostels situated within the campus and also Wi-Fi enabled. Spacious, well ventilated hostel rooms are available for both Male and Women separately. Well furnished Rooms. Facilities in the hostels are amicable for ideal development of the students. Hostels are provided with TV, indoor games facility, for instance. Separate hostels for both boys and girls .
The college also fosters various sports and recreational activities. Given ample opportunities to participate in both intra and inter college sports events .
art and culture
Students are provided with vast opportunities to exhibit their talent and bring out the best in them. College organizes cultural fest ie, both on & off stage events to boost the confidence & give each student’s personality a new side. An inter college annual fest STRINGS also organized every year .
health and wellness
MVJ College of Nursing assist the student in maintaining good health. The wellness of the students maintained by excellent medical care and first aid throughout the academic year and also offers comprehensive educational services to maintain or improve their health. Medical examination also conducted annually for the students . Hence vaccinations also given as per the requirement .
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences No: RGUHS/AFF/CNS-01-267/18-19.
Karnataka State Nursing Council No: KNC/1157/4-2004.