Download Moodlakatte Institute of Technology Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Moodlakatte Institute of Technology, Kundapura
Moodlakatte Institute of Technology, Kundapura – MIT Kundapura(MitK) was founded by Shri I. M. Jayarama Shetty in the year 2004. It is affiliated with Visveswaraiah Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Located in Moodlakatte, about 200 meters from Kundapura railway station
Moodlakatte Institute of Technology (MIT) was located in the beautiful surroundings of coastal Karnataka. Moreover, the calm and serene environment makes it an ideal place for academics. Accordingly, MIT strives to develop excellent education in the rural and lesser developed areas to create professional and ethical manpower. Above all, Moodlakatte Institute of Technology was one of the best engineering colleges in Kundapura, Udupi.
Through quality education, MIT aims to inspire and motivate the students towards higher and higher accomplishments. The hallmark of this identity is to provide a forum to the rural students. It also stimulates equal educational opportunities for all the students helping them inculcate critical analysis skills and logical thinking.
Furthermore, MIT’s mission is to develop Moodlakatte Institute of Technology (MIT) as a hub of expertise in technical education by imparting quality education to generate competent engineers with a high degree of credibility, integrity, and ethical standards with a view to contributing to the economic prosperity of our nation. As well MIT’s vision is to motivate students and impart exceptional technical quality education, by instilling ethical values that help them to cope with the changing technological scenario.
Facilities Provided By Moodlakatte Institute of Technology Kundapura
Moodlakatte Institute of Technology Kundapura Udupi has the capacity of 3000 titles and 13000 volumes of books in the library. In addition, the library collaborated with 52 national and 22 international journal publishers, with digital versions. Besides the library is also maintaining a good collection of CDs. Likewise, the library has subscribed to E-Books and E-Journals on engineering and management.
Similarly, the college has been enlisted in the DELNET and taken the membership of INDEST – AICTE consortium and VTU Consortium for the subscription of online resources. Above all, the library has a separate reading hall, separate group study section, newspapers, periodic sections, and book bank facility, etc…
Cafeteria & Bakery
Most importantly, the college has a spacious, hygienic vegetarian cafeteria and a Bakery with varieties of quality food available at reasonable rates.
Students and faculty members are provided with College buses for commuting.
Syndicate Bank ATM facility is provided for the students inside the campus.
Stationary & Photocopy
The stationery store sells paper, pens, envelopes, and other office and art-type equipment. It also has a photocopy section to handle student needs for xerox.
Sports & Games
Adequate facilities are available for sports and games, and extracurricular activities. Furthermore, MIT-Kundapura has been very active in promoting sports activities and inculcating a healthy sportsman spirit among the students. Accordingly, students have brought laurels by winning in several sports events.
Indoor facilities: An indoor badminton court with floodlight, a table tennis room with floodlight.
Outdoor facilities: Two clay courts for volleyball with channeling and fencing, a football court, a cricket ground, and a multipurpose ground for Track and Field events.
There is an ERP computer system that contains the details such as students’ database, administration, students information service, etc. Besides Digital IDs are issued to the students and teachers.
MIT believes that for an individual to develop an all-around personality, he/she must also take part in cultural activities. Likewise, there are several opportunities for the students to do so on campus.
This is a program wherein the parents of the students and the institute have a chance to interact. Similarly, this helps the parents to gain knowledge of the engineering education and the institute to gain knowledge about the students.
This has been introduced at MIT to help strengthen the relationship between the teachers and students. Accordingly, it helps in motivating the students in their academic performance and activities.
Training & Placement Cell
Moodlakatte Institute of Technology Kundapura Udupi contributes to providing quality training in soft skills & career development. Moreover, the Training and Placement Cell plays a vital role in finding suitable job opportunities for students and tying up with industries and professional organizations for building students’ successful careers.
Meanwhile, it aims in grooming and shaping students by inculcating human values and industry requirements. In addition, it acts as an industry-academic bridge to enhance the technical skills and expertise of the students by arranging various workshops and seminars by eminent trainers from the industry.
Training and Placement Activities
- Provides suitable on-campus job opportunities.
- Facilitates soft skill training by arranging personality development sessions.
- Organizes guest lectures, seminars, quality technical training, and certification programs as career development programs.
- Arranges mock interviews and group discussion sessions to perform better in the campus recruitment process.
- Similarly, organizes various technical, non-technical programs for the staff in order to develop the necessary skills and improve the teaching-learning process.
Courses Offered by Moodlakatte Institute of Technology Udupi
The Institute offers a 4 year Bachelor’s degree program with the following branches.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- The candidate should have passed Karnataka State’s second year PUC (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics. Mathematics along with Chemistry and obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- ln case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and other backward classes (Category -1, 2k 2B, 3A, and 3B) the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Lateral Entry students who have passed the three-year diploma in Karnataka with a minimum of 45% are eligible for entry to the third semester through the Common Entrance Test.
Required documents for Admission
- P.U.C. Marks card
- S.S.L.C. Marks card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size photo (08 numbers)
- Study certificate
- CET Hall Ticket (not necessary)
- Aadhar card
The Institute offers 2 year Masters’s Degree program with the following dual specializations.
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Any recognized Bachelors degree of a minimum of three years duration obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and PGCET / KMAT or any entrance exam for management courses.
- In the case of candidates belonging to SC-ST and other backward classes, the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and PGCET/KMAT or any entrance exam for management courses.
Basic Science & Humanities Program
- Physical Education
- Firstly, the specific application form for the program should be collected from the website of the Enrollacademy or University.
- Secondly, the submission of duly filled forms for application with essential and mandatory documents. Duly signed with the application, further applications for the fees either in demand/draft or cash to the Office of Admission, Srinivas University.
- After that, collect the admission confirmation letter and pay the remaining amount while starting college.