Download moodlakatte college of nursing Fee Structure 2022
About The College
moodlakatte college of nursing
moodlakatte college of nursing , developed by Moodlakatte Education Trust, a charitable organization set up for serving the society for uplifting the educational needs of the village people who look forward to learn , earn and develop the needs of the society.
Health care being the prime concern world over, there is an urgent need to train professional health care workers especially nurses to fill the void that has been witnessed at present times.
MCN offers graduate nursing courses with the objective of training strong student who will become the torch bearers of the noble profession. These courses aim to support the students’ ideas, ethics, and conscience to create nurses of outstanding qualities, who are well aware of the human dimensions in this noble profession.
nursing education at all levels provides a better understanding and experience in health care management; it re-defines roles of nurses in a reformed health care system. nursing educations serves as a platform for continued lifelong learning and also include opportunities for seamless transition to higher spiritual planes of humanity.
The primary goals of nursing education remain the same: nurses must be prepared to meet diverse patients’ needs; function as leaders; and advance science that benefits patients and the capacity of health professionals to deliver safe, quality patient care. At the same time, nursing needs to be transformed in a number of ways to prepare graduates to work collaboratively and effectively with other health professionals .
Thus ,acts as an important role between the doctors and patients .
Facilities in moodlakatte college of nursing
College is attached to Chinmayi Hospital, Kundapura ,NABH accredited and also Government General Hospital, Kundapura. Father Muller Medical College Hospital , NABH reaccredited.
well-equipped labs for enhancing the learning experience
The library set-up consists of reading room facilities with wide range of books, E-Resources, journals for both students and faculty.
There is a provision for Safe and secure In-house hostel facilities for both Girls and Boys with mess services. Recreational facilities also made available. Each hostel has efficient wardens 24*7
An exclusive transport system also available to Moodalakatte Campus, Kundapura
Both Indoor and outdoor sports facilities available .
serves a variety of vegetarian options in both South and North Indian cuisine.
- Wi-Fi : The college has a Wi-Fi-enabled campus the internet connectivity being provided through high-speed broadband cable.
- ATM and Stationery Shop also available in the Campus.
B.Sc nursing – 4 years
- Firstly , minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December and maximum of 35 years.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Medical fitness required .
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.