Download Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Karnataka. The College, ever since its inception has been committed to excellence in education, research, patient care and community service. The college is located in a region of stunning scenery with hills, tall trees, blossoming flowers and beautiful skyline. It is situated 21 Km away from the buzzing city, in a quiet and serene campus of sprawling 133 acres called Krishnadevarayanagar. Out of the 133 acres, 10 acres have been specially earmarked for the development of the Dental College. Also equipped with an advanced OT with 25 bedded facilities with ultramodern sophisticated facilities.
In addition to various dental departments the KCDS & H is also housing the general medical subject facilities like General Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry, General Pathology & Microbiology. General Pharmacology, General Medicine and General Surgery Experienced and highly qualified medical teaching faculties are serving the above disciplines to train the students in the basic medical sciences, which are very essential for the dental practice.
The college is also offering post graduate course in dentistry M.D.S. (Master of Dental Surgery) in nine specialties.
- Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology & Microbiology
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
- To provide leadership and excellence in oral health education, research, clinical care and service.
- To train the students to become skilled clinical practitioners who have the ability to provide integrative, high-quality, evidence-based care for patients and communities and inculcate in them, a sense of professional ethics.
- To increase access to dental care for all sections of society through inclusive, community based care.
Our campus strikes the perfect balance between modern facilities and natural surroundings to create an atmosphere that is ideal for students to learn, explore, and grow in a sheltered environment. State-of-the-art infrastructure and a broad range of provisions is made available for a pleasant and hassle free learning experience.
Bank and ATM
The Campus has a Canteen inside the campus in which both South Indian and North Indian dishes are available at reasonable rates. The canteen remains open on all working days. A committee consisting of staff, students and trustees oversee the functioning of the canteen and its upkeep.
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital located in the campus to provide dental care to the students and staff along with general care to the faculty & students. 24X7 facilities are available to transfer the hostel boarders and staff to near by nursing homes and hospitals in case of emergency.
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Karnataka