Download ICFAI Business School Fee Structure 2022
About The College
ICFAI Business School
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Bangalore, set in India’s IT hub, is a constituent of ICFAI University which is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE. The college provides career oriented and innovative education in the discipline of Management. IBS Bangalore, established in 1995, offers postgraduate and research programs across various specializations for a duration of 2 years. Admission in the IBS is done on the basis of state and national level entrance exams.
The institute concluded its 2022 placement drive. The highest international salary increased by 108.27% & stood at INR 22.16 LPA. The highest domestic salary package stood at INR 10 LPA. Students received an average salary of INR 7.02 LPA. Major recruiters included BYJU’s, ICICI Securities, EY, pwc, Deloitte, Capgemini, Oracle, Genpact & many more.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- A spacious campus.
- A well-stocked library with about 26,000 books and 3,000 educational CDs.
- A computer center with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Off campus accommodation separately for girls and boys in the vicinity of the campus.
- A team of knowledgeable and experienced faculty members. Apart from guiding students, the faculty members actively engaged in research and conducting training programs for practicing managers.
- The faculty members have published many books, and written several cases and research papers as well as editing journals, published by IUP.
IBS-Bangalore was established in 1995, with the objective of providing quality management education.
IBS Bangalore has shifted to its own spacious campus from June 2012. This state-of-the-art campus is located in the south- western part of the city, on Bangalore-Mysore highway.
IBS Bangalore selects applicants on the basis of scores obtained in the IBSAT entrance exam along with group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply?
The application process conducted online as well as offline. Students can apply for IBSAT through the official website.
Applicants can follow the given steps to register for the PGPM program of IBS Bangalore.
- At registration, the candidates will give a unique application number and password.
- Candidates required to submit all their personal and academic details.
- Upon providing all their details, the candidates required to submit the application via online mode.
- After carefully submitting the application form, an application fee of INR. 1800 paid using credit/debit cards or net banking.
- Offline forms for IBS Bangalore can obtained from the IBS campus and the payment made online
- Students can use the application number to log in through the IBSAT website and complete the process.
- After the results declared, the candidates will have to report at the college campus for GD and PI.
Recognized by UGC
Approved by AICTE.