About The Course
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline, originating in ancient India aiming at the attainment of a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquility while meditating on our Super soul. We all know that Naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine based on a belief in vitalism, which posits that a special energy called vital energy or vital force guides bodily processes such as metabolism, reproduction, growth, and adaptation. The duration of the course is 5 ½ years.
BNYS Course helps students to nurture traditional and scientific approaches towards Naturopathy and Yoga by incorporating the contemporary trends in the health care system. The course will provide comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the field of Nature cure and Yoga. Mangalore is a city that is nearby the traditional ayurvedic State of Kerala. It will be easy to get medicinal plants, Ayurvedic Culture, and at most patients. Every BNYS College in Mangalore promotes research and development opportunities in the field.
Let’s see what are the benefits of doing the BNYS Course in Mangalore. It comprises an integrated study of natural medicine as well as the modern methodology of treatment. Aspirants who seek a career in Ayurvedic or Homeopathic medicine can benefit from this course. This Naturopathy program also comprises practical sessions to impart all-around education in the field of Yoga. The scope after pursuing this course is bright with people becoming aware of the benefits of yoga and natural medicine.
More Details About Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
Students should have passed their 10+2 or its equivalent exam form any recognised school boards in India.
- The course is suitable for those who want to open their own gyms and health clubs offer a whole variety of exercise routines such as weightlifting, aerobics, karate, kickboxing, spin cycling, yoga, you can choose to specialize in the areas you are comfortable with.
- Candidates those who want to become good instructors have bright prospects for those aiming to pursue fitness as their career.
- Trainers having the right qualification can teach just about anybody who can pay to be healthy and fit from hardworking executives to the stressed-out CEOs, the politicians, the self-conscious student, the middle-aged housewife.
- Scope for yoga and naturopathy are both in private hospitals and health centers. They can also start their own Yoga Centres in populous places.
- As naturopathy is getting importance day by day all over the globe including India, among people who wish to escape the various side effects and symptoms, which are caused by the allopathic system of medicine. Therefore, the scope of employment in this sphere is wide.
- The instructor with excellent and good skills also can open and provide education relating this course outside India also.
- In recent times the yogic system of India is being popular day by day. Hence, they in return can get good career opportunities.
- Colleges & Universities
- Health Clubs
- Management & Administration
- Yoga Centres
- Naturopathy Consultancy
- Yoga Therapist
- Research Officer
- Yoga Instructor
- Assist. Ayurvedic Doctor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Therapists & Naturopaths
- Yoga Teacher
- M.A. (Yoga)
- Ph.D. (Yoga)