About The Course
B.B.A. Aviation & Travel Tourism or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation & Travel Tourismis an undergraduate Aviation & Tourism course. The program imparts fundamental knowledge and operational skills to students in areas of customer service, ticketing, tour operations, CRS operations, and GDS facilities. This program helps students acquire a thorough knowledge and understanding of marketing, sales, tour planning, tourist information, travel industry (including aviation), tour operation, holiday consulting and foreign exchange management for tourists. The course helps to learn how aviation, travel & hospitality industry functions, basics of business communication & economics, aviation operations, safety & security & role of human resource in the aviation industry. Personality development program helps in developing skills to deal with aviation customers.
More Details About BBA Aviation & Travel Tourism
Aspiring students should have passed 12th Standard/HSC/10+2 (or equivalent Level of Examination) from any recognized Board are eligible
- The Course is suitable to build confidence in students by providing a creative and student-centered teaching and learning environment and prepare them with necessary personal and professional skills in the field of Aviation Management to become a lifelong learner.
- The students should have personality skills, communication skills and ability to enhance their self-confidence.
- They should be able to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, process ticket exchanges and reissues, and understand how industry regulations affect the travel operations.
- The course is beneficial to develop the skills of the professional undergraduate students for proper self-expression, social communication, spoken English, correct pronunciation, voice modulation and business etiquette.
- After completion, of course, our students get direct access to many job opportunities in the relevant industry through the in-house placement assistance cell.
- Students with a business mind can also start their own business by handling all travel requirements of a client and gradually building up a business, taking on additional employees.
- Academic Institutes
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Tourism Companies
- Travel Operations Manager
- Customer Relations Executive
- Hospitality Trainer
- Travel Sales Specialist Manager
- Operations Assistant Manager
- Information Officer
- Strategic Alliance Manager