Download Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies
Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies established in the year 1991-92 in the heart of the Garden City, Bangalore under the patronage of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, Founder & Chairman, Al-Ameen Educational Society, Bangalore.
Institution driven by enduring principles and values and it is through relentless pursuit of knowledge, cultivation of wisdom, guidance and support that we equip & hone the young minds with necessary skills and we enable their aspirations and accomplishments to speak for themselves. Through a deep commitment to keeping the quality of brand “Al-Ameen” alive, we fulfill our obligation to the young women and men who seek to redefine themselves – and the lives of countless others – through Quality Education.
Facilities in Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies
- Library: The library @ AIMS occupies over 231 square meters and provides Users with Access to a vast repository of resources including Books and Periodicals. The peaceful sunlight provides ideal study space.
- Canteen: A variety of tasty, hygienically prepared food is available at specially subsidized rates at the canteen. Whether it is breakfast, lunch, a quick snack or a cup of coffee, the canteen is where you need to head.
- Laboratories: There are well-equipped laboratories along with ante preparation rooms. English Language laboratory with imported language software
Admission- merit based and one can apply online through the official website of the college or in offline mode.
The application procedure for the admisison in the instiute given below:
- Application forms (may also download from official website) and information brochures obtained from the college office.
- Completed application forms should submitted on or before the notified date.
- Merit list notified on the college notice board as well as online.
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee with parents/guardians.
Affiliated to Bangaluru City University and approved by AICTE, New Delhi, ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified
Recognized under Section 2(f) and 12B of UGC Act 1956,
Accredited with B++ by NAAC and also accorded with a distinct Minority Status by the Karnataka State Government.