Download Aditya Bangalore Institute Of Pharmacy Education and Research Fee Structure 2022
About The College
Aditya Bangalore Institute Of Pharmacy Education and Research
Aditya Bangalore Institute Of Pharmacy Education and Research located in Bangalore, Karnataka & affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore. We are committed to producing quality pharmacist that can serve the medical & health sector with their knowledge. We offer diploma courses in B.Pharma, M.pharma, D.pharma..
The Aditya Pharmacy College formerly known as Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research has commenced working from the academic year 2004-2005.The first batch of students has passed out in the year 2008. The students also given coaching in the III and IV year for the GPAT examination as a result the number of students who are qualified in the GPAT examination is quite high. The students participate in various scientific poster presentations and seminars organised in different colleges and present seminars and poster presentations and secured prizes for their participation.
Distinguished scientists from noted industries such as Hetero Drugs, Shantha Biotech, Dr.Reddy’s and Aurobindo Pharma visit the college and present guest lectures and seminars and there is an active placement cell which facilitates the process of the students getting recruited in various companies.
The College has over the years acquired advanced equipment and installed in various laboratories. Realizing the importance of web based learning the management has provided a high speed internet laboratory for the students. Huge collection of books and journals which are subscribed regularly. The college has started the post graduate courses like Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis & quality assurance in pharmacy (M.Pharm) in the year of 2008 and 2009. The college has started the Pharm.D Course from the year 2010 –11. And also name thus changed to Aditya Pharmacy College in the year of 2015.
Achieving academic excellence by providing globally acceptable technical education by forecasting technology through
- Innovative research and development
- Industry-institute interaction
- Empowered manpower
- To induce higher planes of learning by imparting technical education
Provides controlled conditions in which scientific research, experiments, and measurement performed.
- Our laboratories deserve a special mentioning for state-of-the-art equipments and interiors have been provided to students with an intention to enable practical learning to be in sync with the industry practices.
- The college has well equipped laboratories in basic sciences and pharmacy so that students can understand effectively, what they have learnt in the classrooms.
- Experiments designed so that the basic concepts thus well understood by the students.
- Advanced experiments in the laboratories, help the students to get an insight into the new frontiers of pharmacy and allied sciences.
All the classrooms – well furnished with all modern facilities. Each classroom houses a large area and designed with optimal room for natural light and air. There are sufficient classrooms for regular teaching alone and a number of other rooms like the Audio-Visual rooms and Resource rooms to facilitate better learning. All these facilities enable the teachers to teach in a unique and innovative manner which makes the students feel involved in the teaching – learning process and improves the pace and quality of learning. Further the students exercised to prove their skills by allowing them to give presentations during the class work. To make the students have better access of all the concepts that they have to present, the faculty have provided a date-wise schedule of the topics.
Equipment and Instruments
The college machine room & Labs of various departments had equipment used in the pharmaceutical industries at different stages of production, quality control and packing. Apart from them other modern and sophisticated analytical instruments are update to carry the research facilities. Important analytical instruments updated include, HPLC (schimadzu) with U.V.-Florescence detector, Gas chromatograph, colorimeters, etc
Botanical [Medicinal] Garden of Aditya Pharmacy College exhibits the medicinal plants of academic curriculum of both B.Pharm and Pharm-D courses. The campus garden represents the medicinal plants of East Godavari district. The students acquire the practical knowledge of cultivation and maintenance of medicinal plants by direct exposure in the garden.
The student acquires the knowledge of common names, identification, flowering and fruiting seasons and medicinal uses of garden plants. The botanical garden gives the excellent field experience, knowledge, observation, devotion and abiding love for studies on plants
- The different species of small laboratory animals like mice, rats, guinea pigs & rabbits are being bred in-house and maintained mainly to cater the needs of investigators for the various research purposes within the institute.
- Each species of animals housed in barrier maintained individual rooms to avoid inter-species cross infection.
- The animals maintained under controlled environmental conditions
- The macro- and micro- environment around the animals also maintained as per the CPCSEA guidelines.
- A high degree of hygienic conditions maintained. Regular disinfection of animal rooms and cleaning and sterilization of cages, water bottles, bedding etc practiced.
- Heavy duty steam sterilizers provided for sterilization of all materials entering into animals rooms.
- Periodic health monitoring of the animals carried out to ascertain the heath status of the animals.
- In addition, feed and water analysis carried out periodically for assessing their quality and microbiological contamination.
- Waste disposal carried out through environment friendly incinerator.
Canteen Food Courts