About The College
Karavali College of Physiotherapy
Karavali College of Physiotherapy Physical therapy, also called physiotherapy, is a specialty in health care that can help you restore or improve your ability to move because of an injury or a health problem. It is involved in:
- restoring normal or highest possible function;
- promoting healthy lifestyles;
- preventing injuries and further loss of function; and
- improving quality of life.
- Who are Physiotherapists?
- Physical therapists, or PTs, are health care professionals that are licensed to provide physical therapy services. They are experts in how the body moves and are trained to evaluate and treat people who have movement disabilities and inabilities to perform daily tasks due to an injury or illness. Physical therapists are those people who are educated and trained in physical therapy. They help diagnose and treat individuals who have health problems or other medical-related conditions or injuries that affects their abilities to move and perform daily tasks. They help treat patients of all ages, from babies to the elderly.Physical Therapy TreatmentsThere are many treatment options used in physical therapy. What is effective for one patient may not be equally effective for you. This is why your therapist needs to conduct a thorough examination, which will guide him or her in creating a specific treatment plan tailored to your needs and goals.
- Institute aims to provide Quality Pharmacy Education to fulfill requirement of the Pharmaceutical Industry and health needs of the Society.
- The Institute is committed for imparting Quality education by well qualified experienced Faculty through state of art of facility and continuous monitoring individual progress.
- The encouragement and guidance rendered by the institute has enabled the student to transform their dream into reality.
- Institute is focusing on skill development, entrepreneurship and training to our budding pharmacy professional.
- Four own campuses in Mangalore City and Bangalore City with excellent infrastructure on par with International standards
- First University affiliated Design College in India
- Continuous superlative performance – highest number of university ranks since inception
- Presently having students from all over India and Foreign countries
- Separate hostels for boys and girls in the campus with excellent facilities and responsible wardens
- Digital Classrooms
- Main hall for 8000+ students
- Audio visuals for 2000 students
- 72 different Laboratories with 590 computers
- Well Stocked and Sophisticated Library with national as well as international books and journals
- Own College Buses for transport of students
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Professional Faculty
- Bank ATM, Telephone Booth & Xerox in the Campuses
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Excellent linkages with connected industries and institutions to give a practical edge to training and placement
- Karavali Placement Mela – The Biggest Campus Placement Drive with more than 200 companies participating every year
- 100% Placement and Result Record
- Well designed, well equipped labs and studios as pre apex body norms
- Best Clinical Facility with 1000 bedded Multi Specialty Hospital
- Cafeteria and food court
- Play ground and complete facility for sports
- Public Transport system available round the clock to the campus
At Karavali Group of Colleges, Mangalore, we have an exclusive Placement Department with a committed team fully engaged to provide opportunities to the outgoing batch of students in each and every course. The Placement Cell of the Group conducts many training session as well as placement/job melas for the students in past years.
The College takes pride in the placement and campus selection, all the students are successfully getting 100% placement in National and International companies like Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Zep Infratech Ltd., Subex, AMPS, L&T, Satyam Mahindra, Reliance, Future Group, Landmark Group, Axis Bank, IDBI, ICICI, Indian Army, Tata Group, SBI and many more.
The placement cell at Karavali College strives to create as well as provide opportunities whenever and wherever the demand exists. With a commitment to place each and every student after the completion of the degree the Group is also the member among various Group of Colleges in and around Mangalore city comprising a Campus Pool.
The Placement Cell at KGC facilitates between the corporate and the student for recruitment. More importantly, to understand corporate requirements and develop students who employable.Accomplished through 100 additional hours of targeted training. The placement cell has designed programmes to improve confidence levels, analytical thought, presentation delivery, communication skills and technical know-how.
Constant interactions with organisations from different industries and across the country ensure that the student and the Institute are always aware and knowledgeable of changing trends in the corporate world.
Our placement division assists students with recruitments and creates opportunities through projects, seminars, guest faculty from various industries, internships and any other Industry-Institute Partnership of which the students can be a part.
KGC targets 100% placement for all eligible graduates and has consistently achieved this goal.
Affiliated to Mangalore University , Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Recognized by Government , Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Indian Nursing Council (INC), Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC) , National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).