About The College
Colaco College of Management Studies emerged from the need for a premier B- School of a different genre in Mangalore. As a reason, the College is on the move in its relentless leap towards academic enrichment and overall development.
Similarly, the Course we choose offers consummate professionals with broad-based knowledge to withstand the change in today’s professional and business environment.
The faculty in Colaco College comprises highly dedicated and experienced tutors. However, a host of visiting members from specialized colleges conduct classes, deliver lectures and hold seminars on related subjects. And also the library is a treasure trove of books.
Colaco Academy of Paramedical Sciences is a specialized and well-equipped institution. Colaco Nursing college imparting quality education and training in the field of Para-Medical Sciences and Nursing.
In other words, the college of nursing aims in rendering quality education to the students. The institution believes that nursing is a noble profession where all nurses have to look after the patient with care and responsibility. Colaco Nursing College also trains the students to become responsible and dedicated professionals to serve society.
Courses in Colaco College of Nursing Mangalore
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
Candidates must clear 10+2 in a recognized board in the science stream in physics, chemistry, and biology. Candidates must submit SSLC and PUC marks card, Transfer certificate, Migration certificate, 6 passport size photographs.
General Nursing and Midwifery [GNM]
Duration: 3.5 Years -Candidates must submit SSLC and PUC marks card, Transfer certificate, Migration certificate, 6 passport size photographs.
Facilities provided by Colaco College of Nursing Mangalore
- Library:- The college library is filled with valuable books on various subjects. The departments like Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, and Business Management are stocked.
- Classrooms:- Colaco College of Nursing has a fully equipped library with the latest teaching technology and modern audiovisual equipment like TV and LCD projectors.
- Hostel:- A separate hostel facility is available for boys and girls in Colaco College of Nursing. The hostel has spacious rooms, well furnished with a hygienic Mess facility.
- Laboratories:- All the labs have a sufficient number of equipment and facilities. The college laboratory provides top-class instruments.
- Clinical Facilities:- Colaco Nursing College Mangalore also focuses on providing practical clinical experience to the students. Various Departments like operation theatre, ICU, Labor, etc. In addition, the teachers give the students an exposure to learn their profession also.
Colaco College of Nursing Mangalore also induces in its student, the social skills and other values required for them to pursue a successful career and to become good citizens. Therefore the Managers would create maximum profit and a satisfied workforce for the Industry.
The students get a chance not only to learn from the faculty but also to discuss and debate the concepts. The Teaching Methodology includes the lecture method along with case studies, group discussions, syndicate sessions, role play, student presentations, management games, seminars, and workshops.