About The Course
B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is an undergraduate Electrical Engineering course. Electrical engineering is concerned with the way electrical energy can be transmitted and generated in systems that are used to power our modern lives. Electrical and Electronics engineering encompasses study of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism in detail. The students focus on designing as well as testing of ICs, inductors, capacitors and resistors. Electrical engineers are responsible for the generation, transfer and conversion of electrical power, while electronic engineers are concerned with the transfer of information using radio waves, the design of electronic circuits, the design of computer systems and the development of control systems such as aircraft autopilots.
More Details About BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- Some reputed colleges and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission.
- They should have a creative and inventive mind and an interest in physics and mathematics is essential to take up this challenging career.
- They should have good analytical skills, an eye for detail, sustained attention and the ability to work as part of a team.
- They should also have good communication skills.
- Candidates willing to go for higher studies also are suitable for it.
- The course study helps the candidate to obtain a better job in IT, electronics, or electrical sector.
- They can also find employment opportunities in power generation, its transmission and distribution.
- The course is also beneficial for further studies such as M.Tech. and Ph.D.
- Programme caters to the ever-increasing needs of technical brilliance in all areas of electrical and electronics engineering such as integrated Electronics and Circuits, Telecommunications, Control & Automation, Power Systems & Power Electronics.
- Atomic Power Plants
- Educational Organizations
- Communication Industry
- Energy Operation and Distribution Units
- Chemical Industry
- Health Care Equipment Manufacturing Sectors
- Robotic Companies
- Telecommunications Systems
- Electricity Boards
- Signal Processing Firms
- Hydroelectric Power Plants
- Thermal Power Plants
- Electric Power Stations
- Industrial Process Control Units
- Indian Railways
- Aircraft and Automobile Sectors
- Bio Medical Electronics Firms
- Electronics Industry
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- Lecturer & Professor
- Mobile Handset Service Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Process Maintenance Technician
- M.Tech. (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)